Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Army Green

IMG_7916 copyIMG_7908 copyIMG_7943 copyIMG_7945 copyIMG_7947 copy
[Top: BINKYDOODLES, Pants: PULL & BEAR c/o UROPA, Necklace: GOLD COUTURE, Sunglasses: RAYBAN c/o SUNGLASSES.NET] 

Here's a quick outfit post! Rushing this because I'll be leaving for EK in a about 5 minutes! haha
See you at the Outbreak! :) 
xx, Vern 
P.S. I will edit this when I get back! :) 

I am back home from Outbreak so I can finally edit this post. You have NO idea how much fun I had. I originally planned to still go out and party with my friends but my oh my, that outbreak run was too fun that I had used all my energy and happiness there! haha How ironic I know but I wish I was brave enough to actually bring a camera and take pictures. I was just so scared to trip or run too fast for my life that I drop and break my camera.

It was one of the scariest nights of my life. My dad's scared of zombies so I think that brushed off on us so I literally had to run for my life. I was so scared I'll actually have a heart attack! HAHA! There was even a time when all my cousins and tito left me alone and I was running by myself screaming for my life. I think I really looked scared since the zombies at the end of that path just let me go and said, "kawawa ka naman" HAHAHAHA What a night! I will never forget today. haha!

Anyway, I am off to enjoy the rest of halloween with my cousins playing Cranium and probably tell scary stories :P Happy halloween!!!!
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern