Saturday, October 20, 2012

Matchy Matchy

The Pinkbox meet and greet that happened earlier at SM Southmall was too overwhelming and came as a surprise to my sister and I. I shall tell you more about it and spill the details about what went on earlier but before I do, let me show you what I wore to the special event :) 
I wanted to wear something wholesome, girly, trendy and colorful since it's what Pinkbox stands for in general. I got this top and pair just yesterday and I knew right there and then that it's what I had to wear for today :) 
IMG_6672 copyIMG_6674 copyIMG_6681 copyIMG_6697 copyIMG_6716 copyIMG_6722 copycopyIMG_6675 copy
[Top: FROUFROU, Blazer and Shorts: APARTMENT 8, Shoes: Zara, Gold necklace bottom: SM ACCESSORIES, Ribbon necklaces: LOVE EYECANDY
I had the greatest time and I would like to thank Ms. Nelly See and Liz Lanuzo of Pinkbox for this wonderful oppurtunity and ofcourse, all our dear readers who went earlier :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern