Friday, October 5, 2012

SCHOOL DIARIES: Reciprocated

I wore this to school a few days ago. Just like my previous terms, I always have two days in a week where I spend the whole day in school and those are the times I usually dress to impress. Well, impress myself. How I look always almost reciprocates to how I feel and when I think I look good, I feel good and that's my secret weapon to surviving a day full of classes and then have enough energy to attend a meeting or two in between! :) Try it! I swear it helps! 
Picture 1IMG_4706IMG_4703IMG_4710
[Dress: APARTMENT 8, Belt and Shoes: TRUNK SHOW, Bangles: SM ACCESSORIES, Bag: Gucci] 
I'm off to the Apartment 8 launching in a bit! I'll be walking for the show and I'm excited to spend the day with fellow bloggers then hopefully squeeze in dinner with Dondi after :) What will you be up tonight? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern