Monday, October 22, 2012

To Be A Legend

To celebrate Rayban's 75th year, the brand challenged 10 bloggers to dress as their favorite icon and I chose no other than Audrey Hepburn. She's starred in some of the best movies ever made like Breakfast At Tiffany's, Roman Holiday and My Fair Lady just to name a few. She was a Unicef Goodwill Ambassador and has always been seen as a fashion icon for many many generations. I chose her because she's the perfect epitome of class and with all the books and websites I've read about her, she's a person to really look up to. 
IMG_6746_copy
I honestly never thought I'd go this far. I started this humble little blog just to keep me from getting bored since I went LOA from school. Because of this blog, I realized that things really do happen for a reason. I remember going above and beyond just so I won't take a LOA, yet reasons and more reasons kept taking me to that direction and now I know why.. because I'll be a blogger. I'll create a blog that will be a stepping stone to what I'm meant to become and to achieve the dreams I never thought would be possible. It's funny how I would get emails and I would get frequently asked how to start a blog, how to do this and how to do that and I wouldn't know what to say because I don't know what I'm doing as well. I just follow my instincts and what my heart (and a little bit of my head) on what to do on a daily basis. So my advice for those who want to start a blog, start it then just see what happens because if it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. 
The picture above shows how I personally think how a legend should be. A legend should always be capable to go outside and smell the flowers. To interact with the world and to learn from everyone and everything. To never be afraid to put herself out there, may it be raining or sunny, in her classiest outfit. To always be ready for whatever the universe throws at her. A legend should never be afraid to stand out and yet one should also always put her head down and her feet on the ground no matter how high her heels and her blessings bring her. 
xx, Vern 
What I'm wearing: Top: APARTMENT 8, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: COMFIT, Sunglasses: RAYBAN PHILIPPINES]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern