Monday, October 29, 2012

Uropa

I visited a UROPA, a boutique that first brought Bershka and Pull & Bear here in the country! :) It's located in 100 Greenmeadows Avenue, Quezon City and it's an old house converted to a boutique! I honestly did not expect to see great finds inside it but they were endless. Not only were they pretty but they were cheap as well :) Here's how it looks inside: 
IMG_6231 copyIMG_6233 copyIMG_6234 copyIMG_6235 copyIMG_6248 copyIMG_6247 copyIMG_6243 copy
They have clothes for boys as well! :) 
I've blogged about stuff I got from the store here and here
See you there everyone! I'll be visiting soon :) 
xx, Vern 
P.S. Please like their facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern