Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Geometry


Here's one of my favorite casual posts. I love how all the colors came together and this is probably one of the comfiest casual outfits I've wore. The shorts' fit is just right and the top's loose enough that it balances the leather jacket :) I wore this on one of my errand Friday afternoons so this made my life a whole lot easier :)IMG_4164 copy
Sorry for the awkward face! haha I skipped on make up when I took this :P
IMG_4190 copyIMG_4182 copyIMG_4176 copyIMG_4174 copyIMG_4193
I love personalized letters like these :) Thank you Trunk Show for giving me the only colors I don't have of my favorite flats <3
[Top: SOUL LIFESTYLE, Jacket: F21, Shorts: IMF, Shoes: TRUNKSHOW, Necklace: MADEMOISELLE BY TISH]

I hope you like this casual post! :)
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern