Saturday, October 6, 2012

First Out


I was going through my files a few days ago and saw these set of pictures. I honestly didn't want to post them anymore because 1. they're too old 2. I still have that wound on my leg 3. My weight difference here is BIG comparing to my weight now (saddens me how fast I gain :( haha) But then again, the dress is too pretty not to post! I was the first person to get this APARTMENT 8 dress before it hit their stores so I was excited to wear it out. You know that feeling right? haha! I know, I know it sounds selfish but it's a girl thing! :P haha 
Anyway, I remember wearing this a meeting with Suyuen Corp - one of my forever favorite fashion houses then the shoot for a local magazine I'm excited to share with you about :) I thought at first that it's too revealing for a meeting but I'm sure the Bench people won't mind! haha :P

IMG_2253 copy copyIMG_2253 copy copy2 copy copyIMG_2282 copy copy
[Dress: APARTMENT 8, Shoes: CMG PHILIPPINES, Earrings: SM ACCESSORIES, Bag: FROU FROU
What do you think about the dress? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern