Friday, October 19, 2012

Tulip

Here's what I wore to my usual rounds on Fridays -u pll outs, meetings and all blog related things :) The skirt's love at first sight ever since I saw Olivia Palermo wear something like this and I wanted to try it for myself! :) Ofcourse, I paired it with something blue! 
IMG_6253 copyIMG_6251 copyIMG_6267 copy
I love how this top had tiger tips instead of the usual metal ones :) 
IMG_6261 copyIMG_6263 copyIMG_6276 copy
Dondi's here too! Thank you for taking my outfit photos :) Forgive his poor eyes alot of these photos are blurred because of them :P 
[Top: APARTMENT 8, Skirt: BERSHKA c/o UROPA, Shoes: Aldo, Sunglasses: RAYBAN
Have a great Friday! :) I shall pig out with the boyfriend now!
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern