Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WORK DIARIES: Blair at the Senate

Here's what I wore to work last Monday. I really observed how people dressed up there on my first day and they wore almost blogger clothes meaning palazzo pants, peplum, short dresses + blazer and colored cropped pants with colored blazer so I was relived that I didn't have to buy new clothes since my wardrobe would fit just right in. However, what I did notice was that they all wore minimal make up so I did haha! I had to blend in you know :P I'm only an intern so standing out was not an option! haha
This outfit reminded me so much of Blair from Gossip Girl! and I guess she'll wear this to the senate if she did work there but with a headband and a satchel :)
IMG_6067 copy copy
IMG_6077 copyIMG_6095 copyIMG_6103 copyIMG_6105 copy [Dress: Picoulette, Blazer: Mango, Shoes: CHARLES And KEITH, Bag: Furla] 
I can finally help out those who work and need corporate outfits with my new segment, work diaries :) But students, don't fret! I'll still be blogging under school diaries :) Have a great day at school and work today!
xx, Vern 

2 comments:

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern