Monday, October 15, 2012

Intern

Here's what I wore to my first day at my internship job at the Senate. I honestly don't know what to do yet since I was only briefed and all that but the place was kind of intimidating to be in! haha Just please please wish me luck? :)

I didn't know how people dressed up there and my dad told me to wear corporate so I had to be as safe as possible so I dressed in all black! BUT the blogger in me wouldn't go away so spot the buttons on the jacket and shoes :P haha
IMG_5807 copy
IMG_5808 copyIMG_5829 copyIMG_5831 copy
[Blazer: Mango, Skirt: h&m, Shoes: CHARLES AND KEITH]

I have a busy day ahead of me! :) Hope your Saturday's okay! :)
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern