Monday, October 22, 2012

Gigantic

Don't you love how I look gigantic in these pictures?? I do! I do! I really wish I was atleast 5'8 and maybe then I could fulfill my dreams of becoming a victoria secret model..... LOL HAHAHA! I know I know, I'm trying to be funny and it's not making you laugh.. haha Anyway, don't let these photos fool you! I'm not 5'8 or 5'9, I only stand 5'3.5 (yes, that .5 is important!) so I have to wear sky high heels to create the illusion that I'm gigantic and I have never-ending legs when in reality I don't :( haha 
Another matching top and shorts look but since I didn't want to look too daring on a Sunday, I paired it with my favorite blue blazer so I could wear heels. Like I always say, it's all about balance! :) 
IMG_6842 copyIMG_6845 copyIMG_6855 copyIMG_6860 copyIMG_6862 copyIMG_6871 copy
[Top and Shorts: FROUFROU, Shoes: SM PARISIAN SHOES AND BAGS, Blazer: ZOO CLOTHING, Necklace: PINKBOX
I wore this to an afternoon Sunday date with Dondi and the supersale bazaar I visited with my sister so we could meet up with the lovely owners of our sponsors so we could say thank you personally :) How was your Sunday? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern