Thursday, October 25, 2012

SCHOOL DIARIES: Brave The Rain

Freecuts are fun when you have friends around who are on breaks too but when you have made the effort to get up from bed, get dressed and reviewed for that day's quiz, its not. But then again, who wouldn't want freecuts on a cozy day like today? :) 
Enough about something as random as that, and let me talk about what I wore to school and work yesterday. I wore flats to school then just changed to these boots when I went to work. The senate's on recess so I can get away with something as casual as this :) 
IMG_7076IMG_7077IMG_7079IMG_7101 copyIMG_7112 copyIMG_7112 copyIMG_7099 copy
[Top: SM DEPARTMENT STORE, Pants: THE POSH WARDROBE, Shoes: SM PARISIAN, Necklace: GOLD COUTURE, Sunglasess: SABELLISSIMA, Bag: CHARLES AND KEITH
Off to enjoy the weather with the boyfriend! Have a great day ahead of you :) Don't forget to bring something for the rain!
xx,Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern