Thursday, October 4, 2012

SCHOOL UNIFORM


If I had owned a school and would decide on a school uniform, it would look like this! haha Okay, fine maybe a fashion school? :P haha Don't you love all the colors together? I love how blue tones down the yellow a little bit! Plus the pleats on the skirt make it perfect for a school uniform :P AND the brooch is too cute! :) 
Now, I wonder how the guys' uniform would look like if I do make this the girls! Any suggestions? :P 
IMG_4222 copyIMG_4217IMG_4245 copyIMG_4250 copyIMG_4257 copy
Yes, I would require Ipads and I would require this kind of case too :P haha! 
IMG_4231 copy
[Blazer: ASIAN FASHION FOR LESS, Skirt: ROSE LINE CROSS MANILA, Brooch: ICKA SANTOS (please message her to order), Ipad Case: Marc Jacobs, Shoes: COMFIT
How do you like my uniform? :) 
xx, Vern 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern