Monday, October 15, 2012

Wade Brand Ambassador

Just like what my title says, yup, this is to finally announce that I'm one of the three non exclusive brand ambassadors for the shoe brand, Wade Shoes! :) I, along with, Dani Barretto and Paul Chuapoco were chosen and I couldn't be more happier! :) It's such a great feeling when a brand would actually trust me to represent them in the virtual world :) 
IMG_5908 copyIMG_5910 copyIMG_5919IMG_5930 copyIMG_5923 copy
[Dress: BAYO, Blazer: Mango, Shoes: WADE, Necklace: EVER NEW PHILIPPINES
Do the happy dance with me?? :D :D Couldn't have gotten something like this without you! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern