Tuesday, October 30, 2012

OUTBREAK MANILA Oct. 31, 2012

There is nothing better than spending your halloween at Enchanted Kingdom running away from zombies!! It's tomorrow already so here's a reminder for you to register! Yup, you can still register!! 
final
Wave available:
Wave 16 (9:00 pm)
Wave 19 (9:30 pm) 

Wave 20 (10:00 pm) 
Wave 29 (11:10 pm) 

Text 09175517499 if interested!

This is for the benefit of the Ateneo Scholarship Fund :) 
I will be there but I will not tell you what wave I will be in because I refuse to show anyone my legit scaredy face. It's not pretty. Dondi saw it once and he couldn't get over it for awhile...hahaha! See you though if ever! :)
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern