Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Red Dress To Impress

I was invited to interview the regional director of the luxury fashion house, Louis Vuiton Moet Hennessy. It's the brand that owns Louis Vuitton, Fendi, 20% of Hermes (!!!), Marc Jacobs to name a few designers and Absolut Vodka, Hennessy, Moet Chandon, Belvedere to name their wines and spirits PLUS Tag Heuer and Bulgari to name their watches. Amazing right?? So ofcourse, I had to dress to impress. There was also an exclusive Hennessy happening on that day so wearing this dress was just perfect :) 
IMG_6018 copyIMG_5970 copy copyIMG_5982 copy copyIMG_5980 copy copyIMG_5979 copy copyIMG_5991 copy copy
Thank you so much Entice Salon for taking care of my hair and make up! I think I know have a new favorite salon :P Please do watch out for my blog post about it :) 
IMG_6014 copy
[Dress: made to order, Shoes: Zara, Hair and Make Up: ENTICE SALON
So do you remember the dress? :P 
xx, Vern 
P.S. I'll edit the pictures better when I get home for work :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern