Wednesday, October 3, 2012

FLORA


This is something I'll probably NEVER repeat again and it's all my sister, Verniece's fault!! haha She kept laughing at me when she saw these pictures and said "its so not you!" and I'll probably get the same from my guy friends! Hi Marco and Tommy! haha But I hope you my dear readers, won't do the same :( haha

Another floral on floral outfit and I don't think I'll be stopping soon :P I just got new items that were sent over by my lovely sponsors and they're almost all floral! I'm so excited to show them all to you :)IMG_4102 copyIMG_4121 copy
Don't you loooove the headpiece? :)
IMG_4126 copy
[Top: SOUL LIFESTYLE, Blazer: h&m, Shorts: 100 CHIC BLVD, Shoes: COTTON ON, Headpiece: ANAGON]

Another casual post for me! I promise to shake things up and post something a bit dressier after this :)
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern