Monday, October 29, 2012

Bathrobe

I wore this outfit to a very chill Sunday with my family and relatives. We wanted a change of scenery so we ate in Alabang then had coffee and did some window shopping in ATC. The south is such a chill place that it deserves a very laid back outfit like this one. My sister teased me the whole time that I was wearing a bathrobe (I don't think so!! More like a tunic? :P) because this dress was three sizes bigger one me. However, I think it's what made the outfit. What do you think? Bathrobe or not?
IMG_7677 copyIMG_7639 copyIMG_7636 copyIMG_7671 copyIMG_7659IMG_7653 copyIMG_7650 copyIMG_7656 copy
[Dress: Cotton On, Shoes: SOLEIL FLATS, Necklace: PINKBOX, Bangles: all from SM ACCESSORIES, Sunglasses: Asos] 
I'm getting ready now backstage for the Esprit x SM Accessories show here at MOA Atrium :) it starts at 6 pm and I hope you can come! xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern