Friday, October 26, 2012

Loved You Tonight

Here's what I wore to the Rob Kardashian and Kylie Jener for HUMAN GENES press conference that happened earlier at Shangri-la Makati :) The event started at 4.30 in the afternoon so I wanted to be in something sweet and dainty and ofcourse, nothing embodies those than florals! 
IMG_7411 copyIMG_7414 copy
LOL how blind can I get :| hahaha! I'm too lazy to edit these photos soooo showcasing my flats for the day! I had to change into these when I walked back to the car :P
IMG_7389 copyIMG_7426 copyIMG_7432 copyIMG_7445 copyIMG_7437 copyIMG_7403 copy
[Dress: THE POSH WARDROBE, Shoes: SO FAB, Necklace: GOLD COUTURE, Belt: PULL AND BEAR c/o UROPA
Download Loved You Tonight by John West. It's very appropriate for the cuddle weather all of us from the Philippines are experiencing right now :) Have a great Friday! 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern