Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Entice The Salon

I visited Entice Salon last Saturday to have my hair and make up done for the event I was going to that day. Entice is pretty new and I've been hearing great reviews about the salon so I wanted to see for myself. The salon's pretty hard to find but it's located in Ortigas near UA&P and the Stock Exchange. It was easy to ask around though so you won't get lost! :) 
IMG_5942 copy
IMG_5936 copyIMG_5938 copy
they have great interiors, a big place (two floors) and they have staff that will make you feel like a queen once you enter. 
IMG_5946 copy
before the make up
IMG_5951 copy
during then see after here :) 
IMG_5958 copy
they do pretty nail art like this too!! :) 
IMG_5965
they only use the best make up so you know your skin's safe. The make up artist and the hairstylist, Ate Joy knows what they're doing so you know that you won't be going out of the salon looking like a clown! :) 
I think you've seen for yourself if you read my previous post that they did a great job! :) Entice the Salon is located at Hanston Square Bldg. Gold Loop San Miguel, Ortigas. You can reach them at 6541283 for inquires and reservations :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern