Saturday, October 6, 2012

BTS: Charles and Keith Brand Ambassador Shoot


Here are some pictures that were taken during the brand ambassador shoot I had for Charles and Keith! Just a few pictures  to share with you how much fun I had :) The powerhouse team was quite intimidating to work with but I know that I pulled through :) Atleast crossing my fingers that I did? :P haha
12IMG_5094 copyIMG_5164 copyIMG_5154 copyIMG_5118 copyIMG_5108 copy
Hi Lawrence! 
IMG_5106 copyIMG_5192 copy
I am a big fan of the brand and it shows with the amount of pairs I have so I was so happy when the brand asked me if I could be part of their family :) What do you think about Charles and Keith? :) 
xx, Vern 
P.S. Just tried to watermark my photos for the first time so sorry for the different sizes :P haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern