Monday, October 1, 2012

8:21 in the Morning

I think I've said it countless times that I'm not a morning person but because I'm still in college and most of my classes start at that time of the day, I have to force myself to get up from bed and start my morning routine. I would share it with you through pictures but they're not as exciting as how presidents or princesses' start theirs. hahaha! I get up about 2 or 3 hours prior to the time I'm leaving because I take the longest time in the morning. My mood the whole day depends on how I got ready for that day so if I would like to get through class, meetings and events with a smile on my face, I have to get those 2 hours and today is no different! (My parents hate this but girls, you get my drift right?? haha)

Blogging an outfit post is part of my routine so here it is! I wore this yesterday when my family and I went out. I made sure to wear something comfy - Flats! and day appropriate - red! I know I know that I don't usually wear skirts like this (I don't own a single one! I had to borrow from Verniece) but I love how Ashley Madekwe does so I just had to try it :) What do you think? IMG_4579IMG_4634 copy copy
IMG_4601 copy copyIMG_4566 copy copyIMG_4563 copyIMG_4620 copy copy
[Top: IMF, Skirt: Borrowed from Verniece, Shoes: TRUNK SHOW, Necklace: EVER NEW, Bag: Chanel, Sunglasses Asos] 
Good morning!! Praying you have a great day ahead! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern