Tuesday, October 23, 2012

WORK DIARIES: Corporate Dressing In Neutrals

Corporate dressing in neutral colors is probably one of the most boring things to think about dressing up in the morning... until you put in texture, accessories, ribbons then add a gorgeous pair of shoes :) Thats what I did this morning!
IMG_6919 copy copyIMG_6941 copyIMG_6940 copy copyIMG_6967 copyIMG_6972 copyIMG_6977 copyIMG_6992 copyIMG_6985 copy1 copyIMG_6995 copy
Don't you love my new iphone case?? It's personalized too! 
[Top and Giraffe Ring: Bazaar, Blazer: SOUL LIFESTYLE, Pants: SM DEPARTMENT STORE, Shoes and Bag: CHARLES AND KEITH, Ring (long): THE BELLE SOEURS, Iphone Case: CIGN MANILA, Earrings and Earplug: GOLD COUTURE, Sunglasses: Asos, Watch: Michael Kors] 
All I do here in the senate is eat and summarize bills. What are you up to? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern