Sunday, October 28, 2012

Deep Sea Blue

This is the second time I'm wearing this dress. For those who follow me on instagram, you would know where I first did! :) One of my bestfriends invited me to come with her to her tita's birthday where the theme was underwater. Ofcourse, I wore my favorite color and depicted the waves in the pepblum detail on my top and skirt. I wore this the second time around during the Bench PFW show yesterday just because I think it was the only appropriate time to wear something like this :) 
DSC_0347 copy DSC_0343 copyDSC_0362 copyDSC_0351 copyDSC_0355 copyDSC_0365 copy
[Dress: Haute Couture, Shoes: Aldo, Bag: FROUFROU
Don't you love the dress? It's always going to be on my favorites! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern