Thursday, October 11, 2012

SCHOOL DIARIES: Clown


Its been about a week straight now that I've been having bad hair days and it's the main reason why I have to wake up an hour earlier than usual to blow dry my hair every single day or else I'll look like a scarecrow... or a clown. Especially in this outfit, I know not everyone can pull off a certain look (wild printed leggings!) and I'm not even sure if I did pull this off but I just try :) haha! I'm inlove with the print and just to be sure, I just kept everything else simple to tone the leggings and nothing tones down a look like a denim jacket :) 
IMG_5655 copy copyIMG_5691 copy copyIMG_5670 copy copyIMG_5708 copyIMG_5711 copyIMG_5714 copy
[Top: APARTMENT 8, Jacket: NEXT JEANS, Shoes: POISE DESIGNS, Leggings: FROUFROU, Sunglasses: Asos, Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES]
Hope you have a great Thursday!!! One more day till the weekend! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern