Sunday, October 7, 2012

FESTIVE


Don't you love how lively all the colors are in this outfit?? I do I do! I'm a big fan of oversized clothing especially on days when I feel fat. I just throw on an oversized top like this then wear my shortest pair of shoes then heels! It instantly makes me feel better and thinner :) When you felt like how I did that day (I was nearing my time of the month), just wear something that will show off what you personally think is your best asset :) 
I wore this to date night and before you hate, I wore a tube before heading out. I just realized how sheer the material was when I saw these pictures so I made sure to cover up :) 
IMG_4792 copyIMG_4796 copyIMG_4802 copyIMG_4826 copyIMG_4832 copyIMG_4836 copy
[Top: FROUFROU (Belt included!), Shorts: Zara, Bag: BUBBLES, Shoes: SM PARISIAN, Gold Necklace with spikes: FROUFROU, Gold and black: FAD DISTRICT
Enjoy your Sunday ladies! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern