Monday, October 8, 2012

At The Studio


Last Thursday was quite hectic since I had to go to school in the morning to take a test then rush to the Charles and Keith Blogger Ambassador shoot right after. I then rushed to Taft to bring my sister, Verniece to school then went to my friend, Banina's house after to wine and dine with my favorite highschool friends. I had no time in between to take my outfit shots so I just took them inside the studio we were in before leaving :)

I wanted to wear something that's easy to transform to fit one place and another. In school, I was in flats then changed right into these pretty heels for the shoot then went back to my flats and removed my blazer for the chill night ahead of me with my friends :)
IMG_5226 copyIMG_5230 copy copyIMG_5251 copy copyIMG_5245 copy copyIMG_5232 copy copy
[Top: FROUFROU, Blazer: Mango, Pants: DESINO DULCE, Shoes: Aldo, Bag: Furla]
Untitled-2Untitled-1
Hi TFs! Miss you already! :)
I'm off to work tomorrow (not blogging work but work, work) and start my first day as an intern! :) I'll give more details about it when everything's final! Quite excited!! :) Wish me luck? :) 
xx, Vern 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern