Thursday, October 18, 2012

WORK DIARIES: Management

Struggling to find someone in the senate to take my outfit photos so I resort to taking outfit photos at night and indoors :( Sucks but it must do! I promise I'll look for a decent location next time! :) 
Anyway, here's what I wore to work yesterday. Im starting to get comfortable and it shows with the way I dress. I look like a senate clone but with more prints! haha! Okay, I don't mean to call the girls there clones but you do know what I mean right? :) I just meant it when it comes to dressing up! :) I think pairing blue and orange are the perfect combination when you have to wear orange with a dark color. Black makes you look like you dressed for halloween and purple makes you look like a vegetable. Ofcourse, I cant risk looking like those two there so I had to go with something safe :) 
IMG_6215 copyIMG_6216 copyIMG_6217 copy
[Top: APARTMENT 8, Blazer: Zara, Pants: SM DEPARTMENT STORE, Shoes: CHARLES AND KEITH, Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES, Bag: Furla] 
I don't have work today since its the Senate's mini olympics (cute! haha) so I'll be allotting today for school and meetings! :) I hope I can get to squeeze in time to see my friends as well :) Don't you feel good when you can manage your day well? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern