Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Third Day

I'm getting so addicted to florals again and about 70% of my new clothes are in that print! I've been wearing it for three days straight now and they're all dresses (Surprisingly!) so I'll try to do separates on my next post :) I wore this to all the pre show preparations for the Esprit Timewear launching that happened yesterday. I had lunch, pulled out and had my hair and make up done in this outfit. I always make sure I'm in a dress for things like these so that it's easy to change back into wherever I am :) 
IMG_7695 copyIMG_7697 copyIMG_7703 copyIMG_7699 copyIMG_7707 copyIMG_7710 copy
[Dress: IMF, Belt: Pull and Bear c/o UROPA, Shoes: CALL IT SPRING, Earrings: GOLD COUTURE, Watch: ESPRIT TIMEWEAR
I'm sorry for the lack of something interesting posts for the past few days. I just started going to events and all blog related meetings again so juggling midterms, work and blogging has made me tired so I save all my energy to think for school :( I hope you understand! :) 
Have a great day! 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern