Thursday, November 1, 2012

Esprit Timewear Holiday Launch

I was invited by Esprit Timewear Philippines to walk for them during their holiday collection launch that happened last Monday. It's only the third time I ever ramped for a big brand so I'm still not used to it. I don't think I'll ever be though! haha I always have a blast preparing for these things. All the hair and make up, the rehearsals, I love them! I just don't think I can stand it on a daily basis so models who do? Hands down to you! :) 
Our call time was at 12 pm to get our watches then I spent about 3 hours in Starbucks and in a restaurant answering emails and blogging then at around 3 pm, I went down for hair and make up and rehearsals. All of that was done by around 5 then I just waited till the show started with my fellow bloggers, David Guison and Patricia Prieto, who were ramping with me :) 
IMG_7712IMG_7714 copyIMG_7713IMG_7718 copy
All the models were HUGE and foreign so I was honestly quite intimidated :( hahaha! 
IMG_7831 copyIMG_7832 copy
We were asked to choose what to wear and here's what I came up with! I just think the outfit's very me :) Forest green's one of this season's colors so I stuck with that :) I love the jacket especially!!
IMG_7833 copyIMG_7852 copyIMG_7880 copyIMG_7886 copyIMG_7843 copyIMG_7904 copyIMG_7905 copy
We also interviews for ETC and Esprit TV so I'll update you once those are out :) 
Thank you thank you Esprit Philippines for the invitation :) I had such a great time!! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern