Sunday, November 18, 2012

On Repeat

You've seen these items of clothing on my blog here before and you're gooooood if you actually guess what post or where I wore them to! :) I'm starting to love mint green, purple and blue together and here's a testament that 1. It is okay to repeat clothes and 2. It's always okay to experiment colors together :) 
IMG_0347 copyIMG_0356 copyIMG_0360 copyIMG_0364 copyIMG_0384 copyIMG_0365 copyIMG_0375 copyIMG_0373 copyIMG_0369 copyIMG_0379 copy
[Top: The Ramp Crossings, Shorts: APARTMENT 8, Shoes: TONIC SHOES AND BAGS, Gold Ring, Earrings and Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES, Bag: Balenciaga, Blue Ring: BIPOLAR, Hair Tie: PINKBOX
I wore this outfit to Angelo's 7th birthday yesterday. He's the son of one of my dad's closest friends. They go waaayy back so they're like immediate family to us already :) I can't wait to blog about the party! I'm sure you'll go wooooow too! :) Have a great Sunday! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern