Tuesday, November 6, 2012

8 Things I Find Attractive

If you haven't seen it on Instagram yet, I am here to announce that I am RALPH LAUREN'S NEWEST BRAND AMBASSADOR!! <3 (YAY!!) I am their pink girl and a pink girl embodies someone attractive and seductive (I did NOT know I'm those two things but I'll just believe it because RL believes it! HAHA!) and in line with me being a pink girl, I want to share with you things that attract me :) Here they are: 
Picture 1
1. Dessert first. I will always LOVE dessert first before any meal :) 
2. Balenciaga, Chanel and Hermes bags. 
3. Blazers! I love that it can make any outfit look put together. 
4. Giraffes. I think all my readers know that I have a weird penchant for liking giraffes. I still would want to own one someday no matter how weird that sounds! :P 
5. YSL Shoes
6. Anyone and anything that smells clean and fruity and that's what my perfume stands for right there! 
7. John Llyod Cruz. He's probably the most attractive man for me in the whole wide world! haha 
8. Men in suits especially if it's Ian Somerhalder wearing one. 
So what are the things that make you attractive?? :) Share yours on Ralph Lauren's facebook and you might just win your very own bottle of RL perfume! :) 
Here's how it goes:  
1. Users must be a fan of the Ralph Lauren Fragrances 
Facebook page and accept the Submission Terms to 
access the photo challenge application. 
2. Each week a new challenge will be announced via the Ralph Lauren Fragrances global Facebook page; challenges are based on the Big Pony fragrance personality and for this week, it's Ralph Lauren Pink! 
3. Fans can submit a photo that best exemplifies the big pony personality theme. Show What Attracts You just like what I did above! 
*Photos can be submitted via: Facebook and Instagram. Photos must be tagged #RLLifeInColor, Photo Must include a link (http://bit.ly/RLLifeInColor) to the submission terms.
Goodluck everyone! and have fun sharing! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern