Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WORK DIARIES: A Time & Place For Everything

One thing I learned from working at the senate is to follow the proper dress code. I've always had the notion that because I'm a fashion blogger, I have the excuse to go all out or tone down "in the name of fashion". However, what I learned that if I do break the code, especially in a very serious place like where I work, the joke's on me. I've always believed to wear whatever I want and not to care about what people would think but sometimes it pays to care.

So to all budding fashionistas in the corporate  world, my advice to you? It's better not to risk so much at work when it comes to outfits. There's always a time and place for everything :) 
IMG_8721 copy copyIMG_8684 copyIMG_8687 copyIMG_8689 copyIMG_8695 copy copyIMG_8709 copyIMG_8700 copyIMG_8704 copyIMG_8726 copy
[Top: APARTMENT 8, Earrings: Aranaz, Pants: SM DEPARTMENT STORE, Shoes: WADE SHOES AND BAGS, Bag: CHARLES AND KEITH, Sunglasses: RAYBAN PHILIPPINES
I just came from school to take my midterm speech and now I'm back home to take a power nap before getting ready for tonight's Spiral formal launch! :) I'm excited to share with you what I'll be wearing to the event <3 Have a great day ahead! 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern