Friday, November 9, 2012

The #Pink Fan Girl

Before you think that this post is all about being a fan girl, scroll down first! haha 
NOW do you know why that's my title? :P haha! Actually, there are two reasons no actually, two parts as to why it is.
First, is the dress. Can it be more literal? :P I wore this to the Spiral Buffet VIP grand opening just last Wednesday. The dress code was black tie and ofcourse, I will never pass up on a dress code like that! I enjoy black tie events because it reminds me of prom - awkward yet magical. That is always the case and I do enjoy every awkward yet magical moment. Believe it or not, I actually did wear it. haha! No fake outfit photos guys! I want to a BUFFET opening wearing this and can I just say because of this GORGEOUSSS dress, I now consider myself an expert in eating-with-a-fan-in-front-of-my-face :)

Second, it's actually related to my 8 Things I Find Attractive Post. As I said in that post, I am Ralph Lauren Fragrances's newest brand ambassador for their Life in Color campaign (YAY!!!) and here's my interpretation of sensual and attractive. The characteristics of a true pink girl! :) 
IMG_8957 copyIMG_8932 copyIMG_8916 copyIMG_8942 copyIMG_8961 copyIMG_8952 copyIMG_8917 copy
[Dress: Sassa Jimenez, Shoes: Aldo, Earrings and Clutch: SM ACCESSORIES
Here are a few personal tips on how to achieve the "sensual and attractive look"
1. Spray on some Pink Ralph Lauren. Its A Floriental Fruity with the key ingredients of Cranberry and Tonka Mousse. This fragrance is for an alluring flirt with a romantic spirit. Play and irrestible, this modern woman follows her heart... and might just break yours. I don't usually talk like this but girl, ikaw na yan! ;) haha 
2. Always always try to balance the amount of skin you show. Anything short can be considered sexy but the most important part of it looking sexy is the balance you have to do with looking classy as well. It's actually quite hard to achieve the look but with the right cut, color and design, it's actually possible. I love that the dress I wore may be short but the sheer train helps achieve the look I was going for.
3. Do all the preparations you need to feel good for the look. I will not call myself attractive but this dress is and I actually did feel good in it and if a girl looks good, it always reciprocates to how she looks :) 
Who knew being a pink girl can be so much fun? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern