Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Leopard Overload

Heres what I wore to school and to my Belo visit yesterday. I make sure to wear something comfortable for both places and when i say comfortable, I mean pants! Doesnt mean it should be boring too right? :) 
IMG_1074 copyIMG_1094 copyIMG_1084 copyIMG_1102 copyIMG_1107 copyIMG_1115 copyIMG_1113 copyIMG_1062 copy
[Top: Forever 21 c/o THE MALL OF ASIA, Pants: Zara, Shoes: CHARLES & KEITH, Blazer: Gift from Verniece, Bag: HUED BAGS, Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES, Watch: ARM CANDY
Im spending the day with my sister today. We have accomplished two meetings and a pull out already! :) Thank God my Smart phone internet conection's fast and reliable that I can blog in the car in between places! :) Have a great day!
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern