Monday, November 26, 2012

Crayon

IMG_0924 copyIMG_0955.JPG copyIMG_0949 copy copy

[Dress: DESINO DULCE, Shoes: CMG PHILIPPINES, Bangles: SM ACCESSORIES, Bag: Balenciaga, Earrings: GOLD COUTURE
I've been uninspired and confused style wise lately. I've been wanting to lean towards neutrals , structured and less trendy outfits but I'm just scared to make the transition too early. I recently fell inlove with corporate dressing up to the point where I just want to wear polos, midi skirts and pointy heels everyday! haha Still quite a bit confused that's why my outfits haven't been so great lately. I am hoping that I find my middle ground soon so that this mediocre dressing would stop! :( haha

Anyway, I wore this to my cousin Javi's baptism earlier at Torch Greenhills. I had to wear something appropriate for both church and the dinner after so I came up with this :) Any thoughts on the outfit? Care to share? :)
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern