Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Power of Black and White

IMG_1327 copyIMG_1358 copyIMG_1378 copyIMG_1357 copyIMG_1334 copy
[Blazer and Shorts: ON THE DOT ONLINE SHOP, Top: DESINO DULCE, Shoes: WADE, Bag: Furla, Necklaces: SM ACCESSORIES
For a day like yesterday where I had 3 meetings, a pull out, school and an event, I needed to wear something that would appropriate for all venues. I even met up with Dondi's mom in this ensemble! And when meeting the parents, even if it's not the first time, you should never wear something too short  so I did change into pants then just changed into shorts for my meetings and the Yabu Mall of Asia opening :) 
I'm only starting to appreciate the power of the colors black, white and brown. It gives off this sophisticated feel that loud colors won't give off. I'm leaving my teen years in a few months so I can't dress up too teeny anymore! I hope you're okay with the changes? :) 
xx, Vern \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern