Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas 2012 Wish List # 1

A girl can never have too many sunglasses. I have the basic ones and I wanna start investing on more colored and printed ones. I'm online window shopping at Focus Online and stumbled upon these pairs! Now here are my four top picks :) 
Untitled-1
1. Prada Sunglasses - I've always wanted sunglasses in color blue but I've only seen them with blue lenses. I love how this has a black one. 
2. YSL - There's just something about this pair that I'm attracted to! Probably the color? 
3. Chloe - My favorite.. I've always wanted a pair! 
4. Tom Ford Magnus - I know I just said I don't like pairs with blue lenses but this is just too cute to pass up on! 
Which of the four would you choose? :) Which should I save up for? Help me? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern