Thursday, November 22, 2012

SCHOOL DIARIES: Colors



Whenever I'm uninspired to whip up an outfit for the day, I open my tumblr, search for Olivia Palermo on my search bar, scroll down and look for an outfit of hers to inspire me. I really love how she looks good in any outfit and the way she effortlessly puts two and two together. Recently, she's FINALLY been donning colors and you have no idea how happy I am about it! She barely wears bright colors and I guess it's her way of brightening up winter in the States. Sooo expect more colors on my outfits! :) 
Picture 1
IMG_0667 copyIMG_0634 copyIMG_0683 copyIMG_0718 copyIMG_0710
[Top: Forever 21 c/o THE MALL OF ASIA, Pants and Bag: FROUFROU, Shoes: CHARLES AND KEITH, Coat: TOMATO, Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES]

I wore this to school and a movie date with my mom right after :) How's your Wednesday so far? :)
xx, Vern 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern