Wednesday, November 14, 2012

SCHOOL DIARIES: Visit My Blog

IMG_9227 copyIMG_9194 copyIMG_9187 copyIMG_9212 copy
[Top: PULL AND BEAR c/o UROPA, Pants: Zara, Pants: TRUNKSHOW, Blazer: Mango, Sunglasses: Asos, Bag: Furla] 
It's been awhile since I blogged about an outfit I wore to school! I'm usually dressed like this on days when I have so much to do school wise but it's actually the first time I wore a shirt with a blazer and I think I'm starting to like it :) Will try to do it more! :) 
Have a great day ahead! :) 
xx, Vern 
P.S. happy happy birthday to one of my bestest friends and one of the most beautiful people I know inside and out, Ina Ongsiako :) I love you ins!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern