Monday, November 19, 2012

WORK DIARIES: Melancholy Monday



IMG_0563 copy
IMG_0602 copyIMG_0591 copyIMG_0606 copyIMG_0583 copy
[Top: Forever 21 c/o THE MALL OF ASIA, Shoes: CHARLES AND KEITH, Sunglasses: RAYBAN PHILIPPINES, Bag; GOLD COUTURE, Necklace and Earrings: SM ACCESSORIES]

Monday is here again to remind us of the reality we left over the weekend. Monday is here again to bring us back to earth and remind us that there's school and work to worry about. Monday is here again to punish us for eating too much over the weekend. I'm obviously not a fan of Mondays and it's mostly because my alarm clock automatically goes back to life at exactly 8.30 in the morning and it's here to remind me that I have to visit the gym once again.

I'm so thankful it only lasts 24 hours in a week. Monday, please just end already.
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern