Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Its In The Details

To tell you honestly, I have not worn this dress out yet but I'm planning to if ever my mom decides to have a birthday dinner this Friday. But ofcourse, that will depend on where we'll be eating. If she chooses a buffet, I would probably resort to more loose clothing, one that would hide the big tummy I will have after. haha But if it's just the usual sit down dinner, this might be just it! :) 

 The beautiful dress needs no distraction. This outfit is all about details and so should the pictures be. 

[Dress: THE POSH WARDROBE, Shoes: Zara, Earrings and 2 rings with pearls: SM ACCESSORIES]
Happy first of August! :)
xx, Vern



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern