Sunday, August 5, 2012

8 items, 7 outfits, 7 days

This was requested by my bestfriend, Kat and I'm quite excited! You would usually see segments like these in magazines and as much as I wanted the layout to be like theirs, I am no MMA graduate or a photoshop master soooo please bear with me and this picture. haha! I will be using only these items for the next 7 days and mix and match it and come up with 7 outfits. I will have them wash in between if needed! haha! I personally think that something like this would prove that you don't need a closet full of clothes to come up with outfits everyday! :) 

[Jeans: BENCH, Jacket: KOREAN CLOTHING FASHION, Blazer: h&m, Skirt: FOREVER 21, Floral top: THE BERRIES, Necklace: STYLISTA.PH, Watch: , Black Necklace: GOLD COUTURE
No shoes because I don't think I can live repeating just one or two pairs! haha But I will try! :P I can't wait to see the turn out!! :) Do you like the idea? :) 
xx, Vern

P.S. I love you, Kat for giving me this idea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern