Sunday, August 26, 2012

Clothes of the Same Print

I never thought clothing and shoes of the same print can go so well together. I was really hesitant to wear it out at first because people might think I look like a clown but then again, most of the clothes fashion bloggers wear make them look like one! haha A very very stylish pretty clown atleast (is this only in my head?)! Hahaha Anyway, I didn't want everything to be so busy so I wore a solid colored blazer :) What do you think of the outfit? :)




[JUMPSUIT: STYLE STAPLE, Shoes: Jellybean, Blazer: h&m, Belt and Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES
My family's FINALLY craving for Yabu!! Off I go! :) Have a great Sunday ahead! :) 
xx, Vern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern