Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker

Okay, I must say with this trilogy, you should not judge the whole story with the first book. The second one is so much better! I read in the internet that it's one of the best selling books ever beating the Harry Potter series and Da Vinci Code so imagine how much people bought it. It just proves how much hopeless romantics there still are around the world. I also read that a movie's in the works and I REALLY REALLY hope they cast someone REALLY deserving for the role of Christian Grey (I love him!!!! I promise you, I do not mean this in the green gross way you're thinking. Read the book! He's the guy we all want to meet) and I really REALLY hope they do not cast Kristen Stewart for Anatasia. She doesn't deserve the role! What are your thoughts? Who do you want for the two roles?
 
Anyway, here's what I wore to my lolo's birthday dinner at Tagaytay Highlands yesterday. I wanted to be laid back since it's how I've been feeling for the past week. I did not get anything done in the past 5 days even if I was just at home. Emails, blog entries and school work's all pilled up and I don't think I'm ready to get back to it yet :(



[Dress: APARTMENT 8, Vest: MIZAR CLOTHING, Sunglasses and Shoes: Asos, Bag: TONIC SHOES AND BAGS, Green necklace: MEL'S COLLECTION, Three layered necklace: SUGARKISSED
I shall try to go back to the work waiting for me! I'm really hoping I'll be back to my productive self by Monday. Have a great Sunday!
xx, Vern






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern