Wednesday, August 29, 2012

You! Yes, YOU can model for Cotton On!

46 copy

Did you know that COTTON ON is finally FINALLY opening here in the Philippines???? I've been a fan of the brand since I first saw it in Hong Kong and it has always been one of the reasons why that place has been one of my favorite shopping places in the world! Now that it's coming to the Philippines, its one less reason for Hong Kong but one more reason to love Manila (YAYYYY!) haha! Anyway, they will be opening their very first store this coming September 7 at Mall of Asia BUT there will be a VIP/Media launch the day before (September 6) and you can be part of it! A BIG Part of it actually! 

Are you 18-24 years old? (if yes, CHECK) Are you fun, young, hip, happy and bright? (if yes, then check check check!) Then you can model for the fashion show the brand is doing on that day! Yup, no height or weight restrictions (YAY for the non tall people like me!! haha) Sounnds like an amazing opportunity right? :) All you have to do is submit your application online at http://facebook.com/cottononph and tadah! :)
 
facebook

BUT remember that the submission is due on August 29, 2012. Keep checking the facebook page to know whether or not you passed the initial screening then you can head over to the grand go see on August 30, 2012 from 6 pm. I'll be seeing you there because I'll be one of the judges together with the Bench Family and your other favorite bloggers :) 


Remember, its open for everyone, EVERYONE ages 18-24! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern