Saturday, August 18, 2012

HUMAN's Blogger of the Month

I'm happy to share with all of you that I am the HUMAN'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH for the month of August! :) I've been really excited for this and I can't wait to share with you all the looks I have prepared to show you :) I'll be wearing Human clothes for this whole week plus a new segment wherein I'll be wearing jeans for 7 days straight! :) Exciting right? :) Anyway, here's my first look showcasing HUMAN clothing! :) 





[Top and Shorts: HUMAN, Beaded bangle: SM ACCESSORIES, Blue bangle: Gift from Dondi, Shoes: CMG, Necklace: STYLISTA.PH
I will never get enough of floral on floral! I hope you won't get sick of seeing it too? :P 
xx, Vern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern