Thursday, August 30, 2012

Something Old

I went to an architecture field trip with Marco, Tommy, Cheyser and Pat today and toured old buildings  in Manila today for Chey's project. It was a self tour though with the help of the internet and google maps, we visited Manila Hotel, the Post Office, City Hall, different churches and museums around Manila. Today made me realize how beautiful Manila is and how I take advantage of the tourist worthy places that are just a few minutes away from where I go on a daily basis. Because of the notion that everything abroad is so much more beautiful than what we have here, I have neglected and forgotten the rich history we have here locally. I felt like I went to Spain today with my friends but spent just .1% of what I would've if I did go. Anyway, here's what I wore today. I played tourist and actually wore a hat, shades and my trusty flats! :P 
 
IMG_2451

IMG_2452

IMG_2455

IMG_2459

IMG_2473.JPG

IMG_2471.JPG


My booboos gone worse :( 
IMG_2468.JPG
[Dress: FOREVER 21, Belt, Hat and Bangles: SM ACCESSORIES, Bag: VESTI, Shoes: SOLIEIL]
I'll share photos from today tomorrow! :) I'm so excited to show them!
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern