Tuesday, August 21, 2012

HUMAN JEANS: Boyfriend Meets Girl

Here's my second look wearing HUMAN jeans! I was never a fan of boyfriend jeans but this one totally changed my mind. The fit's not too lose and the wash goes well with my favorite boyfriend blazer :) I opted for something more revealing under my blazer to make it more girly! What do you think about my boyfriend meets girl look? :)







[Bag, Necklace and Top: FROUFROU, Blazer: ZOO COTHING, Jeans: HUMAN, Shoes: SO FAB]

I haven't been able to blog early because of school!! Boo DLSU for not giving us a holiday :( But ofcourse that didn't stop me from feeling like I was in one! haha Actually got to squeeze in time for friends and an event :) Anyway, I hope you had a great one :)
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern