Monday, August 13, 2012

Let Go Of Worry



[Top: Bazaar, Shorts: APARTMENT 8, Shoes: Topshop, Necklace and brown bangle: SM ACCESSORIES, Hat: Bangkok, Black necklace turned into a bracelet: HOUSE OF MU
   
. I was bored in class today and I decided to browse through my Belle de Jour planner and came across this:
"Let go of worry. A decision is very rarely the end of the world. Sure, history is littered wit the corpses of those who made bad decisions, but there are a million times more decisions that were made without any really bad consequences. You won't die, you'll just learn." 
Just thought of sharing it! :) Have a great Monday!
xx, Vern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern